My Man




...in sickness, in health, to love and to cherish, as long as we both shall live.

These are just some of the words we have vowed to each other in front of our family, friends, and most importantly God! This man has seen me through my happiest, saddest, stressful, and sickest times of my life. Matt has always thought about not only myself first, but everyone! He has chosen the path in life that continuously takes care of other people. He is an extraordinary father to our daughters and I'm constantly in awe of his gentleness. I am extremely grateful that the girls have him as the man they will always have loved first in their lives. He's also very handsome! 💘

During the fight of my life, he had picked up every duty that a mother, father, and husband take on. All while working multiple jobs and being a care taker to his wife.

Unless you have had cancer or have lived with someone who has, no one will get it unless you get it!

I thank God everyday that He has sent me this amazing man to not only keep me alive, but our family alive!

Love you hubby! xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts