The Day I Shaved My Head

The day has finally come! Yesterday at 11:30am, Matt, the girls and I took to the shaver. I'm officially bald! It was an experience that women dread. My hair started to fall out everywhere and anywhere! It was a little shocking and disconcerting to wake up this morning and see it all gone. I still have about an 1/8 inch hair left on my head. The girls had some fun cutting it and we even made a mohawk out of my hair at one point. Luckily I've already visited the wig shop to purchase a few items to get me by. At this point in the treatment, I feel as though people are looking for signs of my illness. The physical manifestations...have I lost my hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, do I look sick weak and frail. Part of me feels empowered, but not yet ready to reveal the baldness. So here's my bitmoji!

I want to thank so many of my family and friends who have donated to "Diane's Stylish Hair" my wonderful husband created! I am a little behind on my thank you notes, but I do want to thank you all for your caring and amazing donations! 😘

Diane's Stylish Hair-  https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/87nL6mcNMF

Comments

Popular Posts