Clear Scans and Insurance Scams

Good News...Scans are all clear! Blood work is in the normal range and scans were all in the normal range. The pain, my assumption, old age! 🤪I thank God my oncologist is on the conservative side.  Insurance on the other, sucks! I’ve been receiving maintenance chemo since January. With the approval of insurance. One would think that if they approve it, they pay for it! NOPE! Each maintenance chemo session costs $9,000 and they have not paid 1 penny! Unfortunately, that has left my oncologist to send me to an infusion center to receive my chemo the rest of the year. To an infusion center that is almost an hour away! After 2 weeks of many many phone calls, I was able locate an infusion center near me. Now that leads me to schedule an appointment that hopefully  allows me to teach and receive my maintenance chemo without taking more days off from work! Which brings me to this picture of finally wine tasting in Paso Robles with my mom for my beautiful cousin, Jenessa Dykstra’s wedding! “You are my Sunshine...” ☀️

Comments

Popular Posts