The Bell



"Bells are used in the Bible in The sound Aaron made with the bell and pomegranate fringe is connected with entering into and leaving the Lord’s presence in the Most Holy Place."

Today was my turn to ring THE BELL!!! Ringing the bell in the chemo suite represents, "My treatments are done, it's course has run, and now I'll be on my way!" This journey has been extremely long and difficult...especially the last few weeks. I kept asking Matt, "Will I ever feel normal again?" I have not had a pain free day since sometime in June. Whether the pain be in my abdomen, joints, back, head, or elsewhere. You name it...it has hurt! Although someone who has had cancer will never come to the end of their journey, tomorrow Matt and I meet with my oncologist to discuss our next steps. The end of 2018 is near. I've met all my medical deductibles so there will be more CT Scans and other such tests. My blog will continue as this journey will as well. I thank you all for reading about me and all my emotions and random thoughts. I will post again tomorrow to give an update on what's to come in the next few weeks and months. I love you all!

Comments

Popular Posts