Warmest Welcome Back Ever!





As my alarm went off at the early hour of 5:45am, I already had a huge smile on my face! Last Monday, I was probably the only person on Earth to be happy to be going to work...especially the week before Christmas break! I had my clothes laid out, my school bag packed, and my adrenaline was through the roof! I have hardly left the house in over 5 months! Being with the students, my co-workers, and my daughters again made me want to fight harder...and here I am! Back at what I love, back at what I've worked so hard at, and back home to where I belong! As we walked into school, our very own Ms. Ingrid made this welcome back sign...😍 Whose heart wouldn't be bursting at the sight of that! When I entered the classroom, there was another welcome sign along with notes from each of the students!💖 After the students came in and settled down, our Moms in Prayer group came in. 🙏 They lead our class in a thanksgiving to God for my healing and health prayer and gave me the most beautiful prayer statue. My next surprise was from our room moms. They came in with gorgeous flowers and a generous gift from the parents/students.

I am so thankful that my sub, Marla is able to be with me this week. I had so much joy (and still do) and energy on Monday, but with each passing day I can feel my body is not yet ready. Thankfully I am able to ease back into work and will now have 2 weeks off to build up my strength and stamina.

Comments

Popular Posts