Chemo Brain

Remember way back in my first post I chatted about chemo brain? Yep, this quote pretty much sums up my daily life these days. Did I think I would be past all this now that we are entering March??? Yep, again! 3 months later and I'm still still still still waiting waiting waiting for insurance to approve the final procedure!!!! I received a letter the other day stating I should know within 7 days. Well thanks a lot...that helps in no way!!!

I'm still receiving my maintenance chemo, which has made me feel...well chemo brain! Neuropathy is getting a bit worse by the day. Besides acupuncture, which I will try, any suggestions would be much appreciated thank you! My chemo nurse suggested B6 vitamins. She had also suggested a certain kind of medication, but the side affects are tiredness. I can't imagine feeling more tired than I already am. 😒

Yep, it was one of those days!

Comments

Popular Posts