Anticipation

The anticipation for tomorrow and Thursday is excruciating.  These are treatments that are so aggressive, it knocks me down for over a week. If I could describe what "near death" feels like, this would be it. Today is like burning the midnight oil. I will be trying to get everything done that is mom related...laundry, cleaning, errands, food prep, homework with the girls, and somehow make it in to get blood work. I feel as though I will be checking out of my life for the next week or more. My mom has been there every step of the way. She will join me tomorrow and sit and sit and sit. Each treatment lasts about 4-5 hours. I have read more magazines these last few months than I have my entire life! I try to read books, but with my chemo they mix in benadryl and it makes me drowsy. Matt will usually join me one of the days. I told Matt when this is all done and I've WON 💪we need to go on a tropical vacation...or a fine piece of jewelry will do too. So if you see Matt, remind him...somewhere tropical or something sparkly! 😉👍

Comments

Popular Posts