Final Round

I stole this quote from an old friend, Stacey. As I enter into my final chemo round next week, I have doubts. Sort of like when you are working out and you have one last set of sit ups or one last set of arm weights. The final set is the hardest because you've already done so much work. You know it's working...why do the final set??? It's just one less set. I feel as though all this chemo is working. My blood work has been coming back better than expected. However, my body feels defeated. Trying to get all my Christmas shopping done this week has sent me to the radiologist thinking I may have a blood clot in my leg. False alarm, but was told to elevate and rest. How does one rest this time of year??? Even someone with cancer! Rest is for the middle of the night. There's too much to do during the day! I have repeated this quote to myself over and over again this week. Thanks Stacey, we can do hard things!

Comments

Popular Posts