Wigs



I had to use the snap chat filters because it's rare that I put on make-up these days. Here are the girls! Thank you so much to those who contributed to my wig fund! I have been so terrible with thank you notes, but I promise to reach out to each and every one of you! You don't know how much I appreciate your generosity! Even though my final round of chemo begins next week, in January I will be admitted to the hospital for 2 days for the grand finale. It's another aggressive treatment called "Hot Chemo".  They will raise my chemo to 107 degrees which will then be delivered directly into my abdominal cavity. This will target and burn any of those bastard cancer cells. I will be put under anesthesia and closely monitored. About a month later is when I heard my hair will finally start growing back. In the meantime, I am wearing my new girls and all my cute beanies!

Comments

Popular Posts