Leslie, My Sister At Heart

This is Leslie...she is the one on the far right. Her adorable youngest son is in the middle and another one of my amazing co-workers, Denise is on the left. Yesterday was "Teal Tuesday" again at school and Leslie, the super mom that she is, had shirts made in my honor!

Leslie's daughter, Sadie and my Maddy have been best friends since preschool. During our mommy career we have discovered many similarities between us. We certainly feel like we are sisters at heart. I had her son in my class last year and I've had her niece and nephew in previous classes.  Leslie is the type of friend that not only asks what she can do, but most of the time she just does it. She took a whole day off of work to take me to one of my marathon treatments. Most of my treatments I have to lay in a hospital bed. The pillow cases are like paper. Leslie took upon herself to purchase a nice soft pillow case and engrave my name on it. 💙

Not only did Leslie take the day off of work, she takes my kids to school 3 days a week! She even puts up with our tardiness😯 Leslie is the kind of friend where we can talk for hours at a time and the very next day, we can continue to talk for more hours at a time! I am so grateful to ride this mommy career ride with her and so blessed to have her family continuously be in class!

Here are more pictures of my St. Anne family wearing teal yesterday😘



Comments

Popular Posts