Teal Tuesdays




I don't know anyone that wouldn't tear up after hearing about this...

My amazing coworkers have coordinated with each other "Teal Tuesdays" Teal wrist bands were handed out along with wearing any form of teal to help support me during this fight of a lifetime. If you notice, Mrs. Aguirre (2nd picture) even wore a cheetah print to represent the fight that is strong, swift and furious! I thank you all for all your love, support and most importantly your continuous prayers! I can't wait to give each of you a big hug when I return next month!💫

Update: I have 2 more cycles. Which means I have 6 more treatments. I have this week off to recover and I've definitely been making good use of my time! I've been spending lots of time with family and friends that I haven't seen in months! 💞

Comments

Popular Posts