My Mama

Moms worry constantly. One of the worst things a mom could ever hear is their child (no matter the age) has cancer. When I was going through all the testing and scanning to see what was the matter with me, my mom took to the news like a fighter herself. Just as I was receiving horrible news, her brother was receiving the tragic news that he was going to lose his battle to cancer shortly. With my mom's firm faith, she knew it wouldn't be easy for me, my family, or herself! She has been there for Matt and I every step of the way. Taking me to almost all of my treatments, picking the girls up from school, helping with homework when Matt works late, cleaning my house, doing the laundry, making endless meals, taking the girls out of the house when I need to rest, taking each girl out on a one on one date, and just being there emotionally for me. Mom, there is no way Matt and I could have survived the last 4 months without you! When I say I want to go somewhere tropical when all this is done, you are coming too! I love you! Thank you for being here for Matt, the girls and I! 😘

Comments

Popular Posts