Thank you!!!

I am so grateful for the outpouring of love and support from everyone! I truly appreciate all the meals, flowers, presents, calls, texts, emails and cards! I feel all of your love and you've provided me with even more strength that I need to fight this battle.

⇒St. Anne Family

Many of you know that 4 years ago I made the transition of teaching in a public school district (after 16 years) to teaching at my daughters' private school--St. Anne in Laguna Niguel. It took me a few years to finally break down their door and let me teach, but I did it with the help of the girl's 2nd grade teacher, Theresa and Father Damien. I thank God every time I step foot on our campus! With the presence of God's glory, I feel He has released His energy and provided me this miracle. St. Anne has become more than a place of work or a place where my daughters go to school. It's a haven of enormous love, friendship, empathy, and fun! The St. Anne faculty is my family...my family's family! 💖 After surgery, my friend, Kristen rallied up a meal train from the St. Anne faculty. My family and I have not had to go through daily worries of "What are we going to make for dinner?" That is just one of the many, many loving things this staff does for each other. Monday morning, I felt like the luckiest girl in the world! The faculty conducted a Rosary in my honor! I am so blessed!


"God's love is fierce and so am I"

Comments

Popular Posts